1. Select variation type and protein factor:
2. Browse and filter results:
|Browse||Peak ID||Total num (peaks)||RNA mod||Total num (RNAmod)||Intersect num (peaks)||Intersect num (RNAmod)||Percentage (peaks)||Percentage (RNAmod)||Assembly||Histone mod|
EpiInter module allows users to browse the potential interactions between histone modification and RNA modification.
How to use:
1) Select RNA modification: Pull down the "RNA modification" menu to get interested RNA modification type.
2) Select histone modification: Pull down the "histone modification" menu to get interested histone modification type.
3) Click "Browse" to browse the detailed RNA modification sites located within the ChIP-seq peak region.