1. Select clade, organism, assembly:
2. Select a project (study) of gene expression data:
3. Search Terms:
Co-expression tool help users explore the co-expression patterns between transcription factors and genes.
The correlations will be determined by Pearson correlation coefficient (r) and p-value in t-test (student test).
How to use:
1) Select a data source: Pull down the selective menu to choose a project or study of RNA-seq expression data.
2) Input search terms: Input two genes you are interested in.
3) Browse results: Click "Submit" to explore the co-expression patterns of your queried genes.