1. Select clade, organism, assembly and protein factor:
2. Select an experiment and browse it's binding motif:
|Browse||Sample Id||Cell line||Refseq||Source||Accession||Reference||Pubmed||Software|
|Sample Id||Cell line||Refseq||Source||Accession||Reference||Pubmed||Software|
Motif provides users with a platform to visulize the binding motifs of transcription factors by de novo analyzing the ChIP-Seq data.
In ChIPBase, all the motifs data are display as PWMs, visualized motif logos and binding sites.
How to use:
1) Select factor: Pull down the "Protein factor" menu to get your interested factor.
2) Select experiment and browse: You can filter the selective tables above to get your interested experiment condition.
3) Click "Browse" to browse the related motifs.